10 Groupons You Should Always Avoid
A deal is only a deal if you’re getting something good, and that’s especially true when dealing with Groupons. Don’t fall for that sophisticated online marketing: most of the time, you really don’t want what they’re selling, no matter how cheap it seems to be.
Check out these 10 Groupons you should always, always avoid.
1. Invasive hair removal
2. Snake charming school (blindfolded) (both you and the snake)
3. Double-fisting class
4. Master-level indoor night-bass fishing
5. Prince Albert polishing (2 sessions)
7. Perineal aura reading
8. That thing where the fish eat the dead skin off of your feet, except this one’s for your eyes.
9. Underwater corporate speaking lessons
10. Third Eye Blind bassist for a night.