10 Things You’ve Left In Your Car
1. That small sound you make just after you realize she’s breaking up with you.
2. Your father’s ashes.
3. A copy of your own unsigned will.
4. An unread edition of ‘The Power Of Positive Thinking.’
5. A suit that promises you a better job, but merely delivers higher dry cleaning bills.
6. Your final chance at happiness.
7. The excuse you used when you couldn’t say ‘I love you.’
8. A memory that doesn’t make you cry anymore, but still makes you stick to your stomach.
9. A picture of your best friend’s face, the last time you saw him smiling.
10. The best 10 years of your life (because your job had already stolen them).