The 20 Most Millennial Sentences You’ll Hear This Week
1. Can I work from home?
2. I’m a social media manager for a bespoke men’s accessories brand.
3. No, I don’t have a driver’s license.
4. I prefer local microbrew.
5. Have you heard about crowd-sourcing?
6. It’s just not authentic enough for me.
7. I’m three years into my 17th century art appreciation degree.
8. I’m an intern at a local glass-blowing co-op.
9. I’m currently working on a strategy to monetize my Periscope audience.
10. Wickr is the new Snapchat.
11. This logo appropriates my culture.
12. I’ll have the pigeon tartar.
13. <Zoloft as a verb>
14. It’s like Uber for pets.
15. Let me show you my maker-space.
16. I’m having all of my vaccinations reversed.
17. Is that cruelty-free leather?
18. We’re pivoting away from an adsales-based paradigm
19. This grade doesn’t reflect my sense of self-worth.
20. Let me show you my GIF resume.